AeroTron™ is an Excellent Direct nPB / TCE / PERC / MC / AK-225 Replacement for Vapor Degreasing & Cold Wipe Cleaning
AeroTron™ is a the next generation non-flammable high performance vapor degreasing, parts cleaning, and cold wipe fluorinated based solvent with improved chemistry over n propyl bromide (nPB) and Trichloroethylene (TCE) for cold wipe and vapor degreasing applications:
- Similar physical & performance characteristics to nPB & TCE
- Extended performance and longer bath life
- Improved workplace safety
- Suitable for use with existing vapor degreasing equipment
- Improved chemistry eliminates likelihood of acidity
- Replaces HCFC
- Drop in nPB replacement
- Direct TCE replacement
- RoHS compliant
Outstanding Workplace Exposure Level of 200 ppm
All components US EPA SNAP Approved for use in Precision Electronics & Metal Cleaning Vapor Degreasing, Cold Cleaning & Carrier Applications
- No cancer or reproductive toxicity impacts
- Outstanding 200ppm (8hr avg.) workplace exposure based on OSHA OEL & US-EPA recommendations for product components
Perfect for vapor degreasing or cold-wipe cleaning
- Distillable / Recyclable
- Fluorinated Solvent
- Highly effective at removing hydrocarbon contaminates
- Requires no special NESHAP reporting
- Virtually no odor
- Highly stable in the presence of water
- Ships common carrier
Optimal Physical Characteristics and Significant Operational Benefits with AeroTron™
Use AeroTron as a TCE & nPB replacement solvent in cold wipe or vapor degreasing applications
AeroTron's physical performance will equal or outperform trichloroethylene (TCE), n Propyl Bromide (nPB), Methylene Chloride (MC), Perchloroethylene (Perc), 141b and many of the designer HFE and HCFC solvents in critical cold wipe, vapor degreasing and ultrasonic cleaning applications.
|Boiling Point||109° F / 43° C|
|Flash Point, by ASTM D93-TCC||None|
|Evaporation Rate||Quickly & Completely|
|Broad Metal Compatibility||Yes|
|Kauri Butanol Value||93|
|Non-Volatile Residue||< 10 ppm|
|Water Content||50 ppm|
AeroTron™ is Specially Designed as a TCE replacement & nPB Replacement Solvent for Ultrasonic Cleaning & Vapor Degreasing
Economical to Use
- Easy & Economical to Ship - Not Regulated by DOT for transportation, solvent ships standard carrier.
- Continued Use of Current Vapor Degreasing Equipment - Modification or replacement of your vapor degreaser not required.
- Simplified Solvent Maintenance - Boosting and acid testing not necessary compared to the chlorinated solvents TCE and n Propyl Bromide.
- Readily Distillable - Allowing for repeated use of solvent.
- Reduced Reporting - Not NESHAP Regulated.
- Non-Hazardous - Not regulated for disposal.
EXCELLENT FOR USE WITH ULTRASONICS
Spray & Aerosol for Cold Wipe Cleaning
- Excellent H&S Profile
- Fast Evaporating
- High Dielectric
- RoHS Certified
- No Rinsing & No Residue
- Excellent for Surface Preparation
AeroTron™ is Easy to Dispose of with our Free-To-Use Waste Disposal Program
As part of our comprehensive solvent support, Reliance Specialty Products provides a free to use AeroTron spent solvent waste disposal program. This program ensures your solvent is disposed of properly and ensures a responsible end to your solvent usage.
Contact Us for additional information.
Reliance Specialty Products, Inc.
Manufacturers of Vapor Degreasing Equipment and Vapor Degreasing Solvents
Reliance Specialty Products, Inc. is known throughout the industry as vapor degreasing experts because we manufacture both the ULTRA™ vapor degreasing equipment line and AeroTron™ vapor degreasing solvents which are drop-in TCE & nPB replacement solvents.
- Minimize worker solvent exposure
- Enhance solvent containment
- Provide state of the art control systems
- Allow easy field maintenance
- Automate basket handling for consistent parts processing
- Adapt for use of non-flammable solvents